News from Danville

Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — The following landlords have filed lawsuits seeking rent, court records show.

The defendants in such cases sometimes settle claims soon after they are filed.

•...


Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — Midland Funding LLC seeks payments from the following people, records show.

Bruce Hunsinger, 111 Woodside Road, Danville; $8,369

...

 | By The Press Enterprise Staff
Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — A Coal Township man trashed the home of his girlfriend’s grandmother during an argument over cigarettes and punched the woman when she tried to call for help, according to court...


Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — Kayla Peachey of Hughesville bounced a $324 check on Sept. 5 to Steve Shannon Tire Company, according to a private criminal complaint filed by the business.

...


Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — The following landlords have filed lawsuits seeking rent, court records show.

The defendants in such cases sometimes settle claims soon after they are filed.

•...


Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — Midland Funding LLC seeks payments from the following people, records show.

Bruce Hunsinger, 111 Woodside Road, Danville; $8,369

...

 | By The Press Enterprise Staff
Sunday, October 28, 2018

DANVILLE — A Coal Township man trashed the home of his girlfriend’s grandmother during an argument over cigarettes and punched the woman when she tried to call for help, according to court...


 | By Gary Pang
Friday, October 26, 2018

DANVILLE — Many residents of Danville and some in neighboring Mahoning Township had black water coming out of their taps this week due to a water line break, officials said.

The water...


Friday, October 26, 2018

DANVILLE — An odor that drew numerous fire companies from Montour and Columbia counties to Geisinger Medical Center on Thursday was the smell of the boiler system being cleaned and not a fire,...


Friday, October 26, 2018

DANVILLE — An odor that drew numerous fire companies from Montour and Columbia counties to Geisinger Medical Center on Thursday was the smell of the boiler system being cleaned and not a fire,...